Here I just wrap-up, in a table, the different machine learning algorithms used in some papers I read. I selected only the experiments relatively closed to ours and where the machine learning analysis was described.
Table
Notation
ANN: Artificial Neural Network
BN: Bayesian Network
FP: False Positive (rate)
GMM: Gaussian Mixture Models
GP: Gaussian ProcessKNN: K Nearest Neighbors
HMM: Hidden Markov Model
SVM: Support Vector Machine
TP: True Positive (rate)
References
[1] Analysis and detection of cognitive load and frustration in drivers’ speech, H. Bořil, S. O. Sadjadi, T. Kleinschmidt, J. H. L. Hansen
[2] Analysis of real-world driver’s frustration, L. Malta, C. Miyajima, N. Kitaoka, K. Takeda
[3] Automatic prediction of frustration, A. Kapoor, W. Burleson, R. W. Picard, 2006
[4] Affective Intelligent Car Interfaces with Emotion Recognition, C. L. Lisetti, F.Nasoz, 2005
[5] Sitting posture analysis by pressure sensors, K. Kamiya, M. Kudo, H. Nonaka, J. Toyama
[6] Automated Posture Analysis for Detecting Learner’s Interest Level, S. Mota, R. W. Picard
No comments:
Post a Comment